10缴付机场税

Paying the Airport Tax

缴付机场税

Kathy goes to pay the airport tax at a counter.

凯西到某柜台去缴机场税。

K:Excuse me, sir.

凯西:先生,抱歉,打扰一下。

M:Yes, how can I help you?

柜台:嗯,有什么需要我效劳的?

K:Is this where I pay the airport tax?

凯西:我是不是在这里缴机场税?

M:Yes, miss. Just as the sign says. How many?

柜台:没错,小姐。就像这个牌子写的。几份?

K:I’m sorry, but I’ve never done this before. How many what?

凯西:对不起,我以前从来没办过。几份什么呢?

M:How many people are you paying the tax for? Just yourself?

柜台:你要缴多少人的机场税?只有你自己个人吗?

K:No, me and my boyfriend. The two of us.

凯西:不是,我和我男朋友。我们两个。

M: They are US$12 each, so you owe me $24.

柜台:一张十二元美金,所以你要付我二十四元美金。

K:Oh, OK. Uh, here’s $30.

凯西:哦,好。呃,这是三十元。

M:Here are your two receipts and your change, $6.

柜台:这是你的两张收据,还有找你的零钱六元。

K:Gee, thanks. Uh, now what?

凯西:啊,谢谢。现在还要做什么呢?

M:Just give these receipts to the lady at the door to immigration. Don’t worry, she’ll ask for them from you.

柜台:只要把这两张收据交给证照查验处门口的小姐就行了。别担心,她会跟你要的。

K:Oh, OK. I guess I’m a little confused.

凯西:哦,好。我想我有点搞乱了。

M:We all are the first time we travel overseas. You guys have a nice trip.

柜台:第一次出国谁都会这样的。祝你们旅途愉快。

K:Thanks, thanks a lot. Bye!

凯西:谢谢,非常谢谢。拜!

M:Bye. Next, please!

柜台:拜。麻烦下一位!

单词短语精讲:

  1. How can I help your有什么裔要我效劳的吗?

=What can I do fon your

注意:

“ How can I held, you?”虽可等于“What can I do for- vou}”但前句较为客气礼貌

  1. owe 欠债

例:Jane owes Timmv the US X300 that she bom-owed from him last month.

3.receipt 收据

例:1lcconding to this receipt,you already paid us forthe books.

(根据这张收据,这些书你已经付过钱厂。)

  1. change 硬币,零钱

keep the change剩下的钱不用找厂

例:A:That’、X170 for the aide,s1T’.

B:Here’s X200. keep the change.

A:Thanks,mister.

(甲:先生,这趟车程是170美兀。)

(乙:给你200美兀,不用找钱厂。)

(甲:谢谢您,先生。)

Do you have anv changes I want to buv a newspaper from this vending machine.

(你有硬币吗?我想从这台自动售货机买份报纸。)

5 .confused 感到困惑的

confused ahout…

对……感到困惑

例:I’m confused about this math problem. Can you help me understand it?

(我搞不懂这道数学题,你能帮我搞懂吗,!)

文章目录
本文阅读数