13就座

Getting Seated

就座

Kathy and Evan board the aircraft. They are met by a stewardess.

凯西和艾凡登上飞机。他们遇见一名女空服员。

S:Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass?

空姐:先生,欢迎登机。我可以看一下你的登机证吗?

E:Here you go.

艾凡:在这儿

S:Seats 34A and B, I see. Please cross over and then go back.

空姐:34A和34B两个座位,我知道了。请走到对面信道,然后再往后走。

E:Right, thanks.

艾凡:好的,谢谢。

(Evan and Kathy go to the other side of the aircraft. They meet another stewardess.)

(艾凡和凯西走到飞机的另一边。他们遇见了另一名女空服员。)

S:Hello. May I see your boarding pass, please?

空姐:哈啰,麻烦让我看一下你的登机证好吗?

E:Here you are.

艾凡:喏,在这儿。

S:34A and B are right back here. Please stow your

carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment. If I can be of assistance, just let me know.

空姐:34A和34B就在这儿后面。请把随身行李放在上面的行李柜里。如果需要我帮忙的话,请尽管告诉我。

E:Thanks. Uh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment? I don’t want it to get broken.

艾凡:谢谢。呃,我的照相机放在上面行李柜里没问题吧?我不希望它被摔坏了。

S:It should be fine there. If you feel more comfortable about it, though, you can stow it beneath the seat in front of you.

空姐:放那儿应该没问题的。但如果你觉得放在你前面座位底下比较放心的话,就放在那儿好了。

E:I think I’ll do that instead, thanks.

艾凡:我想我会放在座位底下,谢了。

S:Don’t mention it. Please be seated and fasten your seat belts.

空姐:别客气。请就座,系好安全带。

文章目录
本文阅读数