留学生在中国 09 Haunted House鬼屋

Chapter 9 Haunted Houses and Burning Money.

鬼屋和烧纸钱。

David:There are so many haunted houses in the Halloween.

万圣节里有好多鬼屋。

You:I have never been to a haunted house.It must be scary.

我从来没有到过鬼屋,一定很吓人。

David:Oh, maybe you wouldn’t like it.

哦,可能你不太喜欢。

You:I don’t like that kind of thing. I like to watch scary movies, but I don’t like to go to haunted houses.

我不太喜欢那样的东西。我虽然喜欢看恐怖电影,但是我不喜欢去鬼屋。

David:In fact, they are not haunted.

实际上,这里并没有鬼。

You:I know that. They are just people there who pretend to be ghosts.

我也知道,是有人在那儿装鬼吓人。

David:Some people enjoy thing scary. Visiting a haunted house is one way. Another way for people to get scared is to go on a roller coast ride. A roller coast goes up and down in a circle, and it is very scary.

有些人喜欢恐怖的东西,到鬼屋去是一种方式,另外一种方式是坐过山车。过山车在铁轨上上上下下翻滚,因此很恐怖。

You:Yeah, I have heard that.

是的,我听说了。

David:I mean, many people like it. Is it popular in China?

我是说,许多人都很喜欢。这在中国也很流行吗?

No, we don’t really have this in China. We do have a Halloween now. QingMing is a holliday in April.

不,我们这里这类东西不多。我们这里也有一个鬼节,就是四月份的清明节。

You:People make paper houses or paper ghost. They set them on fire as a gife for those who died.

人们会造纸房子和纸鬼,把它们放在火里烧,当成是给死人的礼物。

David:What was the day? what was it called?

这是什么节日,叫什么名字?

You:It’s called QingMing in Chinese, the tomb-sweeping day. QingMing is a day for meople’s making paper things and burn them to gieve them to the dead.

清明节,也就是扫墓节。这一天人们用纸糊成各种东西,烧给死去的人。

David:Oh, I see.

哦,原来这样。

文章目录
本文阅读数