18减税让人民更幸福(2)

It’s a lot of money for Lauren and a lot of money for her family.

对于Lauren,对于我们的家人来说,这些钱是一笔大数目。

It’s called living better.

这些钱被她视为”更好的生活”。

As Lauren says, “every little bit helps.

“ And this is more than a little bit.

如lauren所说的”滴水汇成河” –而这些钱远不止”滴水”。

Well, Lauren, like every hard-working American, you deserve to keep more of your money.

Lauren,像每一位辛勤工作的美国人一样,你理应拥有更多的钱,

And you worked hard to get it, now you’re keeping it.

而用努力工作去实现–现在你正在如此。

If you agree, share your story of American success and the pride in your paycheck at whitehouse.

gov/contact.

如果你同意的话,请登录白宫网站,与大家分享你的美国成功故事和工薪增加的荣耀。

Do it now, maybe we’ll be reading your story.

现在就写吧,或许我们会在演讲视频中读你的故事。

And you know what? There are a lot of great stories out there right now, because people are happy

你知道吗?现在我们这里已经有许多了不起的故事了–因为人们都很幸福。

they’re making a lot more money,

他们赚取的财富多了很多。

their Government is taking a lot less from them.

And that’s my great honor to have helped.

政府收取的税金少了又少,而帮助了民众是我无上的荣耀。

So enjoy it.

Your country is doing great.

尽情享受这种生活吧,你的国家做得越来越好。

文章目录
本文阅读数