13Bleeding Love

closed off from love.

从爱情中解脱

I didn’t need the pain.

我不想再痛苦

once or twice was enough.

一两次就已经足够

and it was all in vain.

但这些都是徒劳

time starts to pass.

时间开始流逝

before you know it you’re frozen.

在你发现前你已冰封

but I don’t care what they say.

可我不在乎别人怎么说

I’m in love with you.

我深爱着你

they try to pull me away.

人们试着带我离开痛苦

but they don’t know the truth.

但是他们不知道真相

my heart’s crippled by the vein.

我的心伤及静脉

that I keep on closing.

我不断地封闭自己

you cut me open and I keep bleeding.

但你却将我割裂

keep, keep bleeding love, I keep bleeding love.

我一直在流血,一直在流血

you cut me open.

你将我割裂

and it’s draining all of me.

我的爱全都在流逝

oh they find it hard to believe.

噢,他们都难以置信

I’ll be wearing these scars for everyone to see.

我留下了满身的伤痕,大家都看得见

keep, keep bleeding love, I keep bleeding love.

我一直在流血,一直在流血

文章目录
本文阅读数